Historians have often wondered about William Wallace’s fixation on recreational vehicles, but it is a little-known fact that, just before the Battle of Bannockburn (we know), he told his followers that the only way to Scottish independence was to form a political party and spend the members’ fees on motorhomes. This is the true meaning behind his famous war cry: The may take our lives, but they will never take out campervans!
This is not a low-quality, cheapo T-shirt. It’s thick, super comfy, and well-made. It has fitted arms and looks great. It should last for years. With any luck, it will last longer than a campervan parked on your aging mother’s drive.
Remember to send a pic of you wearing it to @themajority scot!
Your purchase helps The Majority to amplify your voice. Thank you for your support!
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh